Bone broth and bone broth supplements are not new, they just fell by the wayside in our modern fast food world. Bone broth protein is all the goodness that is found in rich, hearty bone broth but in a powder form. The benefits of bone broth powder are that it is easy to reconstitute, does not require days of cooking or a ton of groceries.
Bone Broth Protein — Beyond Chicken Soup for Health
Do you remember when your mother used to make chicken noodle soup when you were not feeling well? That is the same idea behind bone broth protein — It's full of health.
- High protein low fat
- High in nutrients and collagen and other osteo-related nutrients such as gelatin and glucosamine.
- Simple food with outstanding results
20-27 million people in the United States suffer from osteoarthritis.  That is a lot of people who can benefit from a product or supplement that has the potential to improve bone and joint health. Yet bone and joint health are just two of the benefits that bone broth protein offers.
The Benefits of Bone Broth Protein
- Bone Broth Protein is rich in Collagen making it an excellent product that promotes healthy skin, healthy hair, and healthy nails.
- Bone Broth Protein is low in fast-burning carbohydrates making it a healthy and sustainable tool for regulating energy levels without the peaks and troughs.
- Bone Broth is Dairy Free making an excellent protein source for those people who are lactose intolerant.
- Bone Broth Protein is Soy Free making it an excellent protein source for anyone who has allergies to soy and soy-based products.
- Bone Broth Protein is Grain Free meaning it is also gluten-free and safe for people who have grain and gluten intolerances.
Beyond health, the components of bone broth protein open up the marketing possibilities to nearly everyone. The exception is vegetarians and vegans. Even so, bone broth is a huge hit among specialty dieters who want more simplistic food choices that provide plenty of protein and not a lot of the negatives in other foods.
A key market for bone broth protein are groups such as the paleo diet group. Bone broth is a simple food with real ingredients and it has thousands of years worth historical and well-documented uses across many cultures. That background makes this product important for a variety of situations.
If you are looking to get into the supplement market, then this is a product that already has market momentum. That fact makes this an easy product to develop and sell as the consumer market for bone broth protein is very active.
For a marketer that is already in the supplement business, this is an easy product to grab market share for new customers or to enhance a product line already in place.
Bone Broth Protein is perfect for nearly everyone. It is a high source of protein making it perfect for:
- Body builders and weight lifters
- Dieters who need a low carb, low sugar source of protein.
- Diabetics who want a protein supplement that is low on the glycemic index.
- People looking to gain health but not weight
Because bone broth protein is such a pure source of protein it makes manufacturing of this supplement an easy-to-market product with a very wide target market. The idea behind bone broth protein fits a wide array of potential suppliers including those who want into the industry and those who are already well-established.